If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” to send your CV.
NAB Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
Location: San Jose CA, Allentown PA, Colorado Springs CO, Vancouver WA
Richtek is seeking a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer for our North American Business Group. Multiple positions are available in the following product areas: Hot-Swap and Electronic Circuit Breakers, Switch-Mode Power Supplies, A/D and D/A converters, High Efficiency Power Stages and Power Monitoring functions. Process technologies include advanced CMOS and BCD technology. Tasks include product definition, architecture development, circuit design and simulation, layout oversight, silicon debug, characterization, datasheet generation and production release/support. Projects must be taken from definition through production release.
In your role as Senior Digital IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for the Verilog HDL based digital design & verification, synthesis, simulation and STA, DFT (scan insertion, ATPG), understanding of transistor level digital design, microcontroller core based product architecture, complete Mixed-Signal product development flow. Low level programming skills using Microsoft Visual Studio and other commercial IDEs is required.
- Work and analog/mixed signal team to define product functionality
- Define and manage development milestones
- Digital integrated circuit design and validation
- Lead development and use of best design practices
- Work with cross-functional group such as Mask Design, Test/Product Engineering to complete milestones
The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of defining and designing high-performance power management products that have had commercial success.
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years analog/mixed-signal IC development
- Experience with modern IC design tools
- Experience with power management IC is a plus
- World class digital design skills
- Outstanding communication skills