If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” to send your CV.
NAB Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Location: San Jose CA, Allentown PA, Colorado Springs CO, Vancouver WA
Richtek is seeking Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineers for our North American Business Group. Multiple positions are available in the following product areas: Hot-Swap and Electronic Circuit Breakers, Switch-Mode Power Supplies, A/D and D/A converters, High Efficiency Power Stages and Power Monitoring functions. Process technologies include advanced CMOS and BCD technology. Tasks include product definition, architecture development, circuit design and simulation, layout oversight, silicon debug, characterization, datasheet generation and production release/support. Projects must be taken from definition through production release.
- Work with Sales, Customers and Richtek R&D teams to define new products
- Define and manage development milestones
- Analog/Digital integrated circuit design
- Work with cross-functional group such as Mask Design, Test/Product Engineering to complete milestones
- Work with Field Sales, Applications Engineering and Product Marketing on the Go-to-Market Plan
- Help sales teams capture design-wins at key customers
The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of defining and designing high-performance power management products that have had commercial success.
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years power IC development
- Experience with DC/DC converter power topologies
- Strong background in device physics and semiconductor process technology
- Creative problem solver
- World class analog and digital design skills
- Innovative lab skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-Directed and Motivated